Additional showings will take place at TBD...TBD time.
Mobile Online Bidding will
9:00am HST on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 through 9:00pm HST on Friday, July 13, 2018
*Proxy Bids can be placed at any time through the Ohana Foundation office*
How to Mobile Bid with Greater Giving Online Bidding
· Register your mobile number and credit card information on our Registration Page.
· When the auction opens, you will receive an automated ‘Welcome’ text with your bidder link.
· After clicking the link in the text, begin searching for packages by name, number, or category
· Select the package you wish to bid on.
· You can Bid the next increment or Bid More than the next increment
· If you choose to Bid More you can choose to set your Max Bid. If your max bid is the highest, the system will automatically bid in your favor until you are outbid or until the silent auction closes. If your bid is lower than the highest max bid on that package, you will be prompted to enter a higher bid.
· To "watch" a package, select the star icon on the package.
· If you’re out-bid at any point before the auction closes, you will receive a text message.
· To view packages you are bidding on, click the menu button and select Bids.
· To view packages you are watching, click the menu button and select Favorites.
· Once the auction closes, the guest with the highest bid will win.
How do I participate in Online Bidding?
· Simply register and include your mobile phone number.
What are the benefits of Online Bidding?
· You do not need to be on island or at the Art showing to participate.
· When you are registered, you will be alerted on your mobile device that bidding has begun.
· If you have been outbid, so you can instantly respond with another bid.
Will this work with all mobile devices?
· Yes, you can bid with any mobile device.
· With smartphones and tablets, you can browse, search and bid via a web browser.
· When registering your mobile device, you will be provided a custom URL for bidding purposes.
· With standard mobile phones, you can bid and receive alerts via text messaging.
What if I don’t want to bid electronically?
· You are welcome to contact the Ohana Foundation office team at 808.325.4701 to place a proxy bid.
· You can provide your bidding parameters and the bidding will be done for you.
· You will be notified after the auction closes of the outcome of your bids.
If you are not interested in bidding on the art pieces but would like to make a general donation to the Foundation, select the Donation button on your home screen and select the Custom Amount button to enter the amount you wish to donate.
The Hualālai ‘Ohana Foundation, was established in 2002 as a nonprofit vehicle for Hualālai Residents to contribute to the well-being of the community’s most valuable asset: it’s employees.
The Hualālai ‘Ohana Foundation’s tradition of giving is two-fold: to offset the high costs of both education and medical care for Hualālai employees and their immediate families.
The Education Committee offers assistance with public school tutoring, private school (prekindergarten through 12th grade) and higher education scholarships, as well as coursework awards, early childhood literacy tools and youth mentoring.
The Medical Committee provides financial aid during a severe medical crisis and travel expenses for patients who must travel to the mainland for treatment. The new Surgical Assistance Award provides financial help for surgeries necessary to avoid a disability or other debilitating condition.
Our office team is available Monday - Friday
9:00am - 5:00pm at (808) 325-4701
Executive Director-Cara Price.Caraprice.email@example.com
Program Coordinator-Erlinda Borges.Hofprograms@gmail.com
Administrative Assistant-Kristi Sekiya.Foundation.firstname.lastname@example.org